The Body Shop Vitamin E Range

A few months back I had a Body Shop voucher that was literally burning a hole in my pocket. I just had to spend it! So one evening I popped into my nearest branch and was ready to buy whatever, anything, I didn't really care. I just wanted new things and had the equivalent of €50 to play with.

I think the Vitamin E range was new in store at the time (maybe 2-3 months ago) so my voucher plus some change got me three products. A cream cleanser, a night cream and a serum.


The main product I wanted to try was the cream cleanser, as this is generally the type of cleanser I use, and I'm always on the hunt for good ones. This turned out to be my favourite product from the range and one of the best cleansers I have used to date! First of all it smells amazing, not too fragrant but still nice and fresh. The cleanser removed every trace of makeup without leaving any residue on my skin. And the bottle is a decent size too, so it lasted ages.

Buy here for €14.50


After I used the cleanser I applied the serum. To be honest I come and go between using serums and even though this one was nice and light, I'd easily take it or leave it. I didn't really notice any major difference using it or when I wasn't using it.

Buy here for €22


The night cream was another great buy. A really smooth and creamy product that went on thick but absorbed evenly throughout the night. It felt really luxurious and even though the tub is small it lasts ages.

Buy here for €19.50


I am delighted my voucher went to good use and would glady buy the cleanser and night cream again. They were perfect for my (normal to oily) skin and really came out on top, compared to many of the other similar products in my vanity.

X

Instagram @ The Life and Style of Jen
Snapchat @jennniferdevitt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea in The Atrium Lounge

Make Up by Polish Hand & Foot Spa

Perfect Porto