My Black Friday Top Picks

In a perfect world I'd have all the money and I'd be able to buy all the things (and there'd be no such thing as calories). Unfortunately that's not the case, but if it was this is what I'd be spending my money on, this Black Friday.



Body Blur 50% off

This fake tan, which gives the illusion of flawless skin, is loved by Pippa O'Connor and Waxperts Ellen and I just have to have it!!!  As fake tans go it's pretty pricey but today you can get it for half price on Simply Foxy


Missguided 50% off

I'll be honest I'm not a huge fan of Missguided. But I've had my eye on these shoes for the longest time! The straps and studs make them quite trendy, very Valentino-esque, while the nude colour makes them wearable all year round.

Oasis Dress 20% off (code HAPPY20)

I saw this dress on a mannequin in Oasis and I swear to God, angels were singing down onto it as I stared. It is DIVINE!! It's perfect Christmas party dress that you can wear over and over again.


The Pippa Palette 15% off

I got my first Pippa Palette in July and I already need a new one! It has to be the most versatile palette I have ever used and today you can get it for just under €30 from Meaghers Pharmacy.


Estee Lauder Double Wear 15% off

The last time I went to buy my must have foundation I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the €40 price tag. Luckily TheLoop.ie are doing 15% off all products and their prices are already 15% cheaper than the high street, so you can get this coveted foundation for only €28.35


Makeup Revolution Storage Chest 50% off

Just look at it! It's a thing of beauty! This amazing Makeup Revolution storage chest is reduced to £25 on Superdrug. As it's a UK website I'm sure there's a small bit to pay for postage but still totally worth it!


Cluse Watch 15% off

This watch is an Instagrammers dream, the marble, the rose gold, the light grey strap! A perfect mix of this years top trends! You can get 15% off on their website with the code CLUSExBF16. Side note: you can get 20% off Cluse watches on ASOS but this one is sold out :(


Zara Jacket 20% off

Another item I fell in love with when I saw it in store. This suede effect jacket looks way more expensive than the €60 it usually goes for, and today you can get it for €47.95!

So there you'd have it, all the items I'm lusting after this black Friday! 

X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bardot Babe

Make Up by Polish Hand & Foot Spa