A week of reviews: Kinvara Cleansing Oil

Day 1:  Kinvara Absolute Cleansing Oil
Price: €19.95 for the 100ml bottle


Photo Credit - www.kinvaraskincare.com

So many people spoke about how fantastic this product was during 2015, so naturally I had to find out what all the fuss was about!

I've never used a cleansing oil before, I'm more of a cream cleanser gal myself, but this is a product I really wanted to get my hands on. 


To use the product you have to slightly wet your (fully made up) face, pump the product into your hand three or four times, and massage into your face. The oil instantly lifts any heavy make up off, including eye make up, so yes your mascara goes everywhere. But with a quick wipe of a warm, damp (and preferably dark) facecloth your face is instantly clean and fresh. You're also left with a very light layer of  the deliciously scented oil on your skin, to be absorbed throughout the night. 


This product smells amazing, works great and feels quite luxurious without the hefty price tag! It's a 100% plant oil based product so there's nothing harsh to interfere with your skin either.

It took a bit of getting used to but it definitely gets the thumbs up from me!

Check out www.kinvaraskincare.com for more information on the product!

X





Snapchat @jennniferdevitt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Black Friday Top Picks

Bardot Babe

Make Up by Polish Hand & Foot Spa