A Week of Reviews: Glamglow Thirstymud

Day 3:  GLAMGLOW Thirstymud
Price: €56 for the 50g tub
Where to buy: Arnotts


 

This is the product that everyone and their granny was talking about in the run up to Christmas. I was lucky enough to find one peeking out of my stocking on Christmas morning :)

Now this is not the grey/black face mask a lot of people have been using (that would be Youthmud), think of Thirstymud as an extremely thick and hydrating moisturiser. It's clear/beige in colour but it doesn't absorb in immediately so you may not look like you have a traditional face mask on but you will be very shiny!

One of the things the Thirstymud promises to do is 'calms the skin' and for me it just does that. I apply this two or three evenings during the week and leave it on over night. In the morning I can notice that my skin looks more balanced, as in it's smoother and any redness has been reduced.

Yes it is quite pricey, it definitely is a luxury product! But if you're going to splash out on yourself or someone else the Thirstymud really is a treat.

See my Day 1 review on the Kinvara Absolute Cleansing Oil here.

See my Day 2 review on Declare's Gentle Cleansing Powder here.

X





Snapchat @jennniferdevitt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Black Friday Top Picks

Bardot Babe

Make Up by Polish Hand & Foot Spa