A Week of Reviews: Declaré Gentle Cleansing Powder


Day 2:  Declaré Gentle Cleansing Powder*
Price: €24.50 for the 90g bottle

Photo Credit: eleven.se

If you haven't used a powder cleanser before then you need one in your life! Basically the cleanser comes in powder form (obviously), you just add a bit of water to make a lovely creamy foam, which is perfect for cleansing and even shaving(lads or ladies)! And what's even better is a little bit goes a very long way!

This Declaré powder not only comes in a beautiful bottle but is very similar to the Dermalogica powder cleanser (€52) the only difference, aside from the price, is the Dermalogica one is a bit tougher so can be used as a light exfoliant.

I use the Declaré cleanser about once or twice a week for a good proper cleanse and always get great results. I removes all traces of makeup and isn't too drying on the skin, although I would recommend using moisturiser after. It's suitable for all skin types especially for sensitive skin and is super gentle!

*I'm pretty sure I received this product from Declaré as a gift, but will definitely purchase it myself when it runs out.  

Check out en.declare-beauty.com for more information on this product and others!

See my Day 1 review on the Kinvara Absolute Cleansing Oil here.

X





Snapchat @jennniferdevitt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Black Friday Top Picks

Bardot Babe

Make Up by Polish Hand & Foot Spa