Make Up by Polish Hand & Foot Spa

As you may have seen from my millions of pictures on Facebook & Instagram, I got my make up done! This is so exciting for me because it's something I never do! If I'm going to a salon it's usually for nails or a blow dry, I just never think to get my make up done! And why wouldn't I? I do my own make up decent enough.....but let's be honest it's never anything special. So I was only delighted when I was given the opportunity to have someone else do it for me!


I was invited to Polish Hand & Foot Spa to get my make up done yesterday evening, and it was such a lovely treat!! First of all Polish Spa on Fitzwilliam Street, Dublin is a very chic salon run by Leanne and Emma. For me (and probably most other people) the interior of a salon really adds to the experience and Polish Spa did not disappoint. It was a really clean and fresh salon with pretty blue wallpaper and lovely white and grey antique furniture.



Leanne Nugent the owner of Polish Spa and aka Faces By Leanne looked after me for the make up and I'm sure you'll agree she did a fantastic job!! I felt completely transformed! I pretty much let Leanne do what she wanted with my make up but she incorporated my usually colours and went strong on the eye, which my face definitely needs. My eyelashes and eyebrows are so blonde that they're nearly invisible, so for me a strong eye always takes preference, as it gives my face some much needed definition.

Just look at those brows!

Popular posts from this blog

Afternoon Tea in The Atrium Lounge

Perfect Porto