Lusso Tan Review

As it stands I have 15 bottles of fake tan in my possession. Different brands, different shades, liquids, mousses, lotions, you name it, I have it!
So when I got the chance to add another brand to my collection I was eager to see how Lusso Tan compared to some of my favourites.



Application
What excited me most about trying this tan is that I received a primer to use with the it, which initially seemed unnecessary, but thinking about it now, it kinda makes sense. You'd use a primer for makeup so why not one for your tan? This primer was just a clear liquid "to enrich the bronzing effect of any self tanning product or professional spray tan".



The brand has a few different types of tan to choose from and I was delighted to receive the mousse, which is always my preferred type of formula. Like with most other tanning mousses' the Lusso Tan applied smoothly and dried quick enough. I also give it top marks for not completely destroying my bed sheets, pyjamas and fiancée.

Result
No tan vs Initial application

While the tan wasn't initially too dark (above pic) it did develop nicely over night. It's not the darkest tan I've ever tried (not necessarily a bad thing), but it was extremely natural looking and I did notice my skin had a nice glow to it. It was completely streak and patch free, and my usually dry skin areas weren't showing patches like they would with some of the darker tans I've used.
No Tan vs After Showering
Chest after showering
Wear Off
I'd say I got a good solid three - four days of the tan before it gradually started to fade around my hands, chest and elbows.

No tan vs Day 3 tan
No tan vs Day 6

All in all I was highly impressed with the tan, it went on very well, developed nicely and lasted for the guts of a week. It wasn't too hard to come off either, it just took a light scrubbing with an exfoliating glove.

If you have been impressed by this review and would like to try the tan yourself you can receive 20% off with the code JEN20 when you order on https://lussotan.com/.

X

*I did receive this product with the intention of reviewing, however this review is 100% my own opinion. I do not receive any commission from use of the above link.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Black Friday Top Picks

Bardot Babe

Make Up by Polish Hand & Foot Spa