Dior Forever Foundation Review

At €50 a pop this is the most expensive foundation I have ever bought, but after being impressed with a sample I decided to treat myself to the bottle.

After trying it out a few times over the past few weeks my conclusion is.....inconclusive. I just can't make up my mind on this one! 



So what's good about it?

The bottle itself is fab, you just know it's a luxury item. The foundation literally slides on and blends in like a dream! The coverage is fantastic but the foundation is still lightweight and doesn't looked caked on. If it stopped there I'd give it 10/10 straight away.


But....and there's always a 'but'. I have found on a few occasions that my skin is quite oily after a few hours. I used it during the week with a Flormar primer and by the end of the day my face looked like an oil spill!! Today I tried it with a Mac Primer and the oiliness wasn't as bad, but still noticeable enough.

If the foundation stayed the way it started off  it would be perfect, but unfortunately it's no match for an oily t-zone! It could be great on drier skin, and I definitely recommend people with dry skin to get a sample. But for me, the price is just way too steep for a re-purchase!

X

Facebook @ The Life and Style of Jen
Instagram @ The Life and Style of Jen
Snapchat @jennniferdevitt




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Black Friday Top Picks

Bardot Babe

Make Up by Polish Hand & Foot Spa