My 2015 Beauty Favourites



Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

This is and will probably always be my favourite foundation. It's full coverage, long lasting and gives an absolutely flawless finish. It has never let me down and is the only foundation I'd use for a big occasion or night out.

Available in Debenhams for approx €37



Marc Jacobs Decadence

You'd nearly buy this for the bottle alone! But the perfume smells great too!!


MAC Faux (Lipstick)

This MAC shade has often been named as one of Kylie Jenners favourites.  It's the perfect shade for day or night and one that will allow you to slightly overdraw your lips without looking too ridiculous!


Catrice Eyebrow Kit

Look at the state of it....no lid, no bottom part, but it's still going strong! Every eyebrow this year, whether it was on fleek or not, was a result of this bargain kit. I might even splash out in the new year and treat myself a new one :)

Get yours for €4.49 in Penneys


Collection Liquid Eyeliner

Another product that I cannot live without. I am constantly asked what eyeliner I use and I think many people are shocked that my go to liquid eyeliner is from such an affordable brand.

It's €4.49 in Boots


Tantastic Fake Tan

This has been my absolute favourite tan this year! It shows up and dries in instantly so it's perfect for a last minute night out! And it's not a wash off instant tan, so it will last you right through the weekend.

You can get it in Bradley's pharmacy for about €18 (but it's often on special offer for €12!)




Sleek Face Form Palette

This product featured heavily on all my social medias throughout the year.
Now it hasn't achieved holy grail status just yet, but it's not far off. It's a small but effective palette with each colour just as good as the next. It comes in a few different shades to suit different skin types but I always wear the 'Light' one.




Let me know if any of these products were hits or misses for you this year!

x

Facebook @ The Life and Style of Jen
Instagram @ The Life and Style of Jen
Snapchat @jennniferdevitt



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Black Friday Top Picks

Bardot Babe

Make Up by Polish Hand & Foot Spa