L'oreal Infallible Matte Foundation Review

If you haven't heard by now my ultimate favourite foundation has to be Estee Lauder's Double Wear. I can't help but compare every other foundation I try to it, and I always find myself going back to Double Wear for big occasions or specials events. But at €34-€38 a bottle I just can't justify wearing it everyday.

pic from simplybethany.com
In my hunt for a product that gives me the same flawless coverage, is just as easy to apply and will last all day I decided to try L'Oreal's Infallible Matte, which is way more purse friendly at €12.29 in Boots.


I used it with Flormar's Illuminating Primer (approx €11) as a base, and let's cut to the chase....it was the perfect combo!!! But before you start running to the shop to get it, remember my skin is oily(ish) so this foundation mightn't be great for dry skin, but there is a non matte version as well :)


As for how the foundation worked out, I found it applied quite easily, it did take a bit of extra product to achieve the coverage I wanted but the coverage was fantastic. The foundation stayed in place all day, I didn't need any setting powder and had hardly any shine come bedtime.


I have been using this pretty much everyday since I bought it and cannot fault it yet!

X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Black Friday Top Picks

Bardot Babe

Make Up by Polish Hand & Foot Spa